STM World Premiere: Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight (Full Song)




On Saturday, STM gave you the snippet to Christina Aguilera's brand new single, "Not Myself Tonight". Today, we finally get to hear the song in full, courtesy of her official website, christinaaguilera.com! Checkout the full song after the jump.





In the song, Aguilera sings "...If you really knew me you'd know it's not the norm / Cause I'm doing things that I normally won't do / the old me's gone I feel brand new". True enough coz this time, Aguilera dropped her usual "tamed" lyrics and now sings about dancing, kissing boys and girls (Katy Perry?), not to forget the occasional use of the F-word! Well, it's honestly a good listen. I actually like the song. Though this kind of music isn't really something "new" and original. This may be "new" to Aguilera but we've already heard this electro-pop kind of sound from Britney Spears and Lady GaGa. You can actually hear GaGa's trademark beats in the song's background and of course, the lyrics is something Spears is known for - dancing, boys and just being nasty.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails