STM Event: Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted Tour (Live in Manila) [Concert Update]


American Idol’s very first winner – Kelly Clarkson – brings her ALL I EVER WANTED TOUR to MANILA! Now a certified pop sensation, Clarkson has sold more than 20 million albums since her debut in 2002. The US #1 ‘All I Ever Wanted’ is her most recent album, and she will perform all of her hits in Manila from "Since You’ve Been Gone", "Because of You" and "My Life Would Suck Without You", to a few surprises such as covers from the likes of Kings of Leon and Patsy Cline to the White Stripes.  Clarkson says she cannot wait to get on the road and tour. “When I’m putting an album together, I’m thinking about what I am going to want to perform on tour because I love touring. I’m always thinking, what songs will be fun to sing? It’s going to be a fun record to tour,” she says.   

TICKET PRICES: (Inclusive of tax) 

PATRON VVIP - P7,000 (Reserved Seating)
PATRON - P6,500 (Reserved Seating)
LOWER BOX - P6,500 (Reserved Seating)
UPPER A - P4,500 (Reserved Seating)
UPPER B - P3,500 ((Reserved Seating)
GEN AD - P500 (Standing Area - first come, first served basis)

Below is the seat plan for this concert:


 For tickets, contact Ticketnet at 911-5555 or visit their official website at www.ticketnet.com.ph



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails