Adam Lambert - If I Had You (Live on The Ellen DeGeneres Show)


Adam Lambert's third single off his debut album "For Your Entertainment" is the party anthem "If I Had You". The song, written and produced by the great Max Martin (Britney Spears' "Baby One More Time", "Stronger" and "3"), was actually my favorite track off Lambert's debut album and I believe, Adam also love this track and so he fought for it to be his next single. The  video for it has already been shot and Adam says he invited some of his superstar friends for a cameo on the music video, so let's just wait for it to be released. Meantime, as part of promotions, Adam performed the song on Ellen. And below we have the video for his awesome performance of "If I Had You".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails