STM Back-to-Back World Premiere: If I Had You - Adam Lambert and California Gurls - Katy Perry

As promised, STM brings you the premiere of two of the most anticipated music videos today - Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" and Katy Perry's "California Gurls".

First off, Katy Perry's "California Gurls" which was directed by Mathew Cullen. True to what we saw on the teaser, the video showcased Perry's fun side. It is very colorful and I see a very huge resemblance to Fergie's "Fergalicious" video though Perry's video is a lot simpler. Go checkout the video below.



Meanwhile, Adam Lambert's music video for his third single, "If I Had You" has also premiered. The video was directed by Bryan Barber. I really see a huge resemblance to Lambert's first music video, "For Your Entertainment" - outrageous outfits, bad ass choreography and very dark lighting. Enjoy the video after the jump!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails