An Open Letter to S-TeaM

It's been a while
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting
But I'm here now...

"Break The Ice" - Britney Spears

 Dear S-TeaM,

I'm sorry for the lack of updates for the past few days. I know the last time I updated the site was like 10 days ago. I've been dealing with a lot of (personal) things these days and I was not at my best state to make updates on the blog.

Last week, my cousin died of slaughter by some unknown people. There were five of them. All under the influence of drugs. Luckily though, all the suspects were arrested and now detained for murder. Twas one horrible experience for our family.

The story didn't end there though. A day after my cousin was laid to rest, my maternal grandmother died of cardiac arrest. She was 79. Our family is currently experiencing one of the most difficult times. And so all I ask of you guys is understanding and prayers.

Today, I decided to finally update the site. I know I owe you guys all the wonderful things that is happening with STM. To know I have loyal visitors like you who keep on checking the site from time to time, inspires me in a way that God, family, friends and music inspire me to go on with my life no matter what challenges come my way.

For this month, I intentionally chose to make the blog colorful. Since STM's debut, you been seeing its black layout over and over again. This time though, I decided to make a change. I wanted to give you guys that positive, happy feeling everytime you visit STM, thus, the colorful layout.

We've all been in the dark for quite some time. Now, let's embrace life. Let us be inspired by music.

We are all strong. STRONGER THAN MUSIC.

xoxo,
Xmond for STM

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails